As the Province of Ontario begins to resume activity, our office has been authorized to ‘gradually restart’ caring for patients as of June 1, 2020.
This is a great first step for everyone, and we want you to know that we as a clinic are always committed to ensuring the highest level of safety, but even more so during this pandemic.
We are taking the following precautions set out by the College of Chiropractors of Ontario, and the Chief Medical Officer of Health, to ensure the ongoing safety of our patients, staff, and doctors.
- Patient health screening over the phone and signed health declarations.
- Touchless hand sanitizing and washing stations throughout the clinic.
- Thorough sanitizing of surfaces, chiropractic tables and chairs after each patient.
- Practitioners will be wearing the required PPE for your protection, and will wash and sanitize their hands before and after each patient.
- Installation of plexiglass sneeze barriers at front reception.
- Patient scheduling to eliminate the use of the waiting room and maximize physical distancing while in the clinic.
- One-way patient flow in the office.
- Contactless payment system.
We all need to do our part to ensure everyone’s safety. These are the things we ask of our patients as they return to the Family Chiropractic Centre.
- We ask that you take this online health assessment and stay home if the result instructs you to. https://covid-19.ontario.ca/self-assessment
- Masks are mandatory in our office.
- Please stay in your vehicle until your appointment time and enter the clinic only at your appointment time.
- Unless you need assistance, please enter the office alone, and only bring necessary personal belongings. Leave non-essential belongings behind.
- Sanitize your hands upon entry and please sign a health screening form provided.
- Please minimize your time at the front desk.
- Please follow the one-way patient traffic flow while in the office.
- Unfortunately, we cannot allow walk-in patients at this time. All appointments must be scheduled in advance.
- Unless it is an absolute emergency, we ask patients not to use our washroom facilities.
We look forward to seeing you soon. Call (905) 528-6426 to schedule an appointment. We have disabled online booking for the time being to ensure adequate health screening.
Stay safe, and we hope to see you soon, Family Chiropractic Centre
Let’s all work together to stay healthy and safe.