We’ve Moved !
We are very excited to announce that Family Chiropractic Centre has relocated to 1485 Main St. W. Hamilton. We have free parking available on site, as well as two very close side streets with 1 hr free parking (Thorndale & Hollywood). There is also a bus stop right outside the front door.
There will not be any disruption in your care as we make this exciting change. Only the address has changed, everything else remains the same ! Please inquire if you have any questions.
UPDATED DECEMBER 15, 2021
Family Chiropractic Centre continues to care for all patients, while adhering to all precautions and screening protocols mandated by the Province. All regulated health care services will remain operational.
We want you to know that we as a clinic are always committed to ensuring the highest level of safety, but even more so during this pandemic.
We are taking the following precautions set out by the College of Chiropractors of Ontario, and the Chief Medical Officer of Health, to ensure the ongoing safety of our patients, staff, and doctors.
- Patient health screening over the phone and online health declarations.
- Touchless hand sanitizing and washing stations throughout the clinic.
- Thorough sanitizing of surfaces, chiropractic tables and chairs after each patient.
- Practitioners will be wearing the required PPE for your protection, and will wash and sanitize their hands before and after each patient.
- Installation of plexiglass sneeze barriers at front reception.
- Patient scheduling to eliminate the use of the waiting room and maximize physical distancing while in the clinic.
- Contactless payment system.
We all need to do our part to ensure everyone’s safety. These are the things we ask of our patients as they return to the Family Chiropractic Centre.
- We ask that you take our online health assessment that was emailed to you 4 hours before your appointment, and stay home if the result instructs you to.
- Masks are mandatory in our office.
- Please stay in your vehicle until your appointment time and enter the clinic only at your appointment time.
- Unless you need assistance, please enter the office alone, and only bring necessary personal belongings. Leave non-essential belongings behind.
- Sanitize your hands upon entry.
- Please minimize your time at the front desk.
- Unfortunately, we cannot allow walk-in patients at this time. All appointments must be scheduled in advance.
- Unless it is an absolute emergency, we ask patients not to use our washroom facilities.
We look forward to seeing you soon. Call (905) 528-6426, or Book online to schedule an appointment.
Stay safe, and we hope to see you soon, Family Chiropractic Centre
Let’s all work together to stay healthy and safe.